Finally you found a primary care provider who will take their time in getting to know you and is detached to provide you with exceptional care. Our primary care providers have training in treating various organs and systems, and can provide general health services for your convenience.
You can visit us for:
- Allergy management
- Non-opioid pain management
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Cold and flu symptoms and COVID testing
- Prescription refills
- Diabetes management
- Annual physical exams
- Diagnostic and screening tests
We can provide you with as-needed care or established care if you have ongoing health issues that need monitoring.
What set us apart? By getting to know you over time, we can personalize your care to meet your needs and offer…
- More consistent chronic disease management
- More comfort with asking questions regarding your personal health, wellness and habits
- Coordinated care with other specialists when you need them
- Establishing health goals to work toward
- Lower likelihood of experiencing health complications with regular preventive care
Bloodwork: Basic & Comprehensive Panels. Blood tests are one of the most important tools for our physicians to use to create a customized protocol based on your bio-individuality. In just 3 days we will be able to dive in and create a regiment.